Tuesday 13 August 2013

My Dirty Little Secret

Hey fellow Oddballs, 
Today i am going to tell you a secret about which no one told us. Not parents, not school no one. 

I'm gonna just give it to you , plain and simple. 


Here it is : Be happy No matter how much of a cliché it sounds I stand by it. You might say , "Attreya I know it already". Yeah we all know it but I still see people who are just frustrated and all grim. Yes they dont know what to do, yes they are confused how they will get where they want to be, how it will happen. But nothing cant stop them from being happy this very moment. Think about it. 

Lets do an experiment, I want you to smile lightly , no matter how your day is going , how your feeling just smile. 
How do you feel. Better. I know , because we are designed that way , when we smile our brain releases feel good hormones. 

Be happy. Stay like that. Start feeling
good emotions about what you do even when things suck, when everything goes wrong. You dont need a reason. This shit makes you magnet it makes you different than any other guy or girl out there. 
When a talk to my friends or girls they usually tell me.."I feel happy when I see you happy, I forget about other things." 

Dont get me wrong, I get shit to from people too, there's a whole bunch of problems I have to deal with and in no way Im perfect. But I choose to be happy and contended with who I am and what I have. And still want bigger and better things for myself. 

When your internally happy and relaxed it makes you unstoppable. Dont be happy just because a guy on this blog asked you to. Be happy for yourself , from deep within. 
I am not trying to be cocky but When Im with people, their whole fucking mood changes. The mood of the group changes. 


When you approach or talk to someone, even when they dont give you a positive response , they'll know your not anybody. You aren't affected by their response. Imagine how much power that gives you. 

The society is designed to fuck you up. They tell us to be happy only when you do something special or extra ordinary only then your supposed to be happy. 
People ask me why you so happy. I just say I dont know. 

While everyone is sadly thinking why its going wrong and figuring out what to do , you can be already happy and follow your bliss. Thats differentiates you. 

Have fun, Choose to be happy now, 

“Life is short, Break the Rules.
Forgive quickly, Kiss SLOWLY.
Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret ANYTHING
That makes you smile.” 
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment